Meet our dedicated professional
Dr. Joseph Fung is an experienced General Practitioner with a passion and special interest in Dermatology and Skin Cancer Medicine. He regularly attends conferences and meetings to keep up-to date with the latest advances in the field. He has undergone training in Primary Care Dermatology with The Australasian College of Dermatologists. Upon completion of training he was invited to work as an Assistant Surgeon for Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer Surgery at a local day surgery centre in Perth for several years.
- Certificate of Primary Care Dermatology, The Australasian College of Dermatologists
- Diploma of Aesthetic Medicine, The American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Basic Science Pathology, The Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery 2003
- Member of European Society for Photodermatology. Completed photodermatology course in 2017 in Brescia, Italy.
- Member of Skin Cancer College Australasia
- Adjunct Lecturer in the School of Medicine, Fremantle Campus at The University of Notre Dame Australia